[60+] Last Day Of School Captions For Instagram-2022 (Quotes)
Countdown could not be more real right now. You’re trying your best to finish school, but summer break is just around the corner.
You’ll have to make it through finals week before you can leave for your family vacation.
It’s always exciting to say goodbye to your friends on the last day of school before summer break and to take as many pictures as possible to remember the good times.
It’s hard to come up with Instagram captions and captions for your last day of school pictures when your brain might already be in summer mode.
Best Last Day Of School Captions For Instagram
- I’m really going to miss the waffles in the dining hall, but that’s pretty much it.
- In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, but never the goal.
- I don’t always have time to study. But when I do, I still don’t.
- It doesn’t cost anything to pay attention.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Pain is temporary. GPA is forever.
- What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning.
- I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- I’m not a bad student, my study breaks are just longer than my study time!
- The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
- I think there should be a good balance between being a good student and being able to enjoy your high school life.
- Clean blackboard. Teary eyes. Last class.
- To set an alarm or not set an alarm. That is the question.
Last Day Of School Captions Picture
- The day when the elves finally go strike is the day when billions of school children cry.
- When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
- As we go on, we remember, all the times we had together.
- Admit it, you’re going to miss it when it’s over.
- Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree.
- It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.
- I can’t wait to sleep in every single day this summer.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- All I want to do when I have time off is to have a laugh with my school friends and go down the pub.
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- The secret to get ahead is getting started.
- HOMEWORK Stands for Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge.
- Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
- Started from freshman year, how did we end up here?
- We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
Emotional Last Day Of School Captions
- If we listen to each other’s hearts, we’ll find we’re never too far apart.
- Starting a new job is always scary, or at least for me it’s always scary. It’s like the first day of school.
- In loving memory of my summer vacation
- No matter how much I complain about school, I always miss it when I leave.
- The home is the chief school of human virtues.
- Some of these people I’ll never see again, but they’ll always hold a place in my heart.
- The future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades.
- I wish my school days could have dragged on a little longer, or that I could go back and do it later in life.
- An attitude of a champion. Hustle like an underdog.
- I wish I could turn back time to have this outfit again.
- You can have great teachers, but if you don’t have a good principal, you won’t have a good school.
- I see the human in everyone and everything. No one is more important than anyone else; I still hang out with my high school friends.
- It’s over. It’s finally over.
- I love school minus the whole school part
Last Day Of School Captions & Quotes
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison.
- This day will never happen again, make the most of it!
- I’m here for a good time, not a long time.
- I deserve a whole sheet of gold stars for this throwback.
- I miss school, minus the whole school part.
- School’s cool, but I’m ready for the pool.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- I’m here for a good time, not a long time
- If the plan doesn’t work change the plan, but never the goal
- I can’t keep calm. It’s the last day of school.
- Set your goals and crush them.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.
- In loving memory of my summer vacation.
- The two best days of school: The first and the last.
- We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.