[120+] Makeup Captions For Instagram 2022-(Quotes)
A perfectly done makeup is hard not to capture and share, be it on yourself or a friend. So, here are some creative makeup captions for the artist in you.
It doesn’t matter whether you are an artist with a makeup studio of your own or just someone who loves playing dress-up and experimenting, here is a collection of captions to match each picture you decide to share.
Be it a picture of all your makeup items attractively splayed across the dresser or your latest work of art on yourself, there are some beautiful makeup captions that you can choose according to what you like.
Best Makeup Captions For Instagram
- Makeup is very important for a show. It’s really an accessory on the runway. You have to be sure that it fits the clothes.
- To me, natural, healthy looking skin is really beautiful.
- With a little concealer, eye shadow, liner, gloss and bronzer, I love my lighter makeup look. I’ve saved so much money on facials!
- So many nail colors. So little fingers. #first world problems
- Everything is possible with a little coffee and mascara.
- You know you’re going to have an absolutely brilliant day when the wings of your eyeliners are even.
- For all those who say beauty isn’t skin deep, I would like to say, but it shows on your skin.
- Don’t try to come for me when my makeup looks this fierce.
- Perfection is boring. If a face doesn’t have mistakes, it’s nothing.
- If you can’t see my highlighter from space, I’m not wearing enough.
- All things are possible with a little coffee and mascara.
- I can’t wear a little makeup. I have to wear a lot of makeup or no makeup.
- Treat your makeup like jewelry for the face. Play with colors, shapes, structure – it can transform you.
- Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color.
- it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively.
Makeup Picture Captions For Instagram
- My dad used to say makeup was a shallow girl’s sport, but it’s not. It’s armor.
- Never underestimate the power of brow game
- Never underestimate the power of brow game.
- Life is too short not to buy makeup.
- Whether you are sixteen or over sixty, remember, understatement is the rule of a fine makeup artist.
- Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty – it’s a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside.
- I own too much makeup. #thats a myth
- All the makeup in this world can never cover up an empty brain.
- So many nail colors. So little fingers.
- Some people are just born with glitter in their veins (and on their eyes).
- Don’t you love the confidence that comes with a good lipstick and the perfect mascara?
- The only drama I enjoy is in my lashes.
- While some girls share their BF problems, I worry about not having enough makeup.
- Never underestimate the power of the brow game.
- I don’t need a fairy godmother. I’ve got my MAC.
- When in doubt, just add some more glitter.
Selfie Makeup Captions For Instagram
- I‘m addicted to buying makeup and I‘m not rich enough to have this problem.
- Good skin is the best foundation for your makeup.
- Give them a reason to take a second look.
- I came. I saw And I contoured.
- Yes, I agree that a natural look is the best look. But, do you know that it takes makeup to look natural?
- Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
- Eyebrows speak louder than words.
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
- Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.
- Makeup is an expression. It’s an art and a passion.
- I don’t want to cry over you. You aren’t worth spoiling my mascara for.
- Brushes eyebrows. Doesn’t brush hair. #storyofmylife
- When in doubt, wing it out.
- Shimmery, shiny, and sparkly are my three favorite colors.
- I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
Funny Makeup Captions For Instagram
- Perfect makeup. Perfect mood. Perfect day.
- Men come and go. But, your lipsticks stick with you forever.
- That’s why I began doing makeup in the first place: I was hoping that through helping people see the beauty in themselves, I could try and find it in me.
- You can never go wrong with red lipstick.
- My life might not be perfect, but my makeup is.
- I wear makeup for myself because it‘s fun.
- Does this bronzer make my tan look orange?
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin.
- My highlight is as bright as the sun right now, and I’m not mad about it.
- I feel beautiful without makeup on, but when I do put makeup on, it just gives me this extra pop.
- The only moment when a woman is powerless – while she’s waiting for her nail art to dry.
- Feeling confident because I’ve got my summer glow on.
- May your day be as good as a perfectly blended foundation and an even eyeliner.
- Makeup is malleable and mercurial: The biggest joy I have every day is the opportunity to create, to play, and to invent with something I’ve loved forever.
- The only thing smoking around here is my eyes.
Makeup Captions & Quotes For Instagram
- My idea of a perfect romantic evening. Walking hand in hand along with bae, up and down the makeup aisle.
- May your eyeliner be even and foundation be perfectly blended.
- The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.
- There’s no use crying over a broken bronzer.
- No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart.
- Never ask a girl with winged eyeliner why she’s late.
- I could stop buying makeup, but I’m no quitter.
- My BF still thinks that my eyelashes are real. There are some secrets that you don’t share even with your bar.
- That’s one of the things I love about makeup – you can change your whole attitude by just doing your eyeliner or lipstick differently.
- I came. I saw. I contoured.
- I just like playing with makeup and clothes–so I really don’t feel like there are rules, and if there are rules, then I think it’s up to you to break them.
- I don’t wear makeup to impress guys. I wear it for myself. It’s my way of getting high.
- A makeover is the rebranding of a human being.
- The bags under my eyes are designer.
- Lipstick is one of the best inventions of humanity. With a bit of waxy color, you open the doors to a brilliant day and a brilliant smile.
- Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
- You think I’m listening to your problems, but I’m just doing your brows.